[3830] CWopsT W0BH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W0BH HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 21:45:58 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 12

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

   80:  23
   40:  25
   20:  13
-------------------
Total:  61     43  Total Score = 2,623

Club:

Comments:

Went for a walk at sundown and saw a really nice sunset reflecting on the
thunderstorm clouds to our north and east.  When I got home the power was off,
so operated off of emergency power this evening and my HP was only about 300
watts.  It turned out that a downburst had pushed over some trees into
powerlines north of us where our power comes from.

Conditions were surprisingly quiet this evening given the storms, but things
seemed to start slowly.  About 15 minutes in, there were lots more calls, and
the rest of the hour went quickly.

Thanks to N6RO, W1UJ, W6KY and W7WHY for all three bands, and thanks to the
rest of you for another fun CWT!

73, Bob, w0bh