[3830] WAE CW N8UM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tcg1@googlegroups.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N8UM Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 18:28:32 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: N8UM
Operator(s): N8UM
Station: N8UM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:    5     0     2
   40:  214   178    35
   20:  198   420    35
   15:   32    72    16
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  449   440   215  Total Score = 191,135

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Secondary lightening discharge obviously did not do much damage (except
refrigerator on Thursday nite and two holes in the family room wall).  Nice
sunrise run on 40 meters.  I felt like the antenna was working well.  Do you
realize we used to do QTCs with pencils, erasers and no function keys?  Nice to
work PA0LOU.  80 meters did not seem as good as past years.

K3, KW, 40 meter 4 square, 66 ft. 80/160 vertical.