[3830] WAE CW IR4X(IZ3EYZ) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz3eyz@virgilio.it
Subject: [3830] WAE CW IR4X(IZ3EYZ) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 19:36:04 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4X
Operator(s): IZ3EYZ
Station: IR4X

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Mt.Capra
Operating Time (hrs): 35,5
Radios: SO2R

   80:   44    36    31
   40:  264   684    68
   20:  549  1078    84
   15:  257   684    77
   10:   22    50    16
-------------------------
Total: 1136  2532   682  Total Score = 2,501,576

Club:

Comments:

Plagued by QRN with constant bursts up to S-9 on all bands during the whole
weekend. Apologizes to the dx stns for too many repeats. I was so bad on "AGN"
and "?" that some guys did upset.(sri)
Missed clx&skimmer on Saturday as the storm "broke" the wireless link which
brings internet up here.
No 80m ant (sl. dipole to West) on Sunday evening costed a few mults. Probably
it was broken or falled dwn due to the wind today. (will see when it gets
daylight)
RX ants out of question in Summer from here.

Condx on high bands were better on Sat when I took more than 6 hrs off. Low
bands seemed better the second night: at least I could get something on 80m out
of the noise.
Anyhow it looks like lately things are getting so bad that I can't compete
anymore against pwr splitting stns :-)
Will have this issue fixed for the next one.
As in wpx ssb my 20m numbers suck big time!

Congrats to FBL and IAO for ufb scores.

73
Matt.eyz