[3830] WAE CW OH5TS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW OH5TS Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:18:27 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: OH5TS
Operator(s): OH5TS
Station: OH5TS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   15     0     5
   40:   31    20    20
   20:  164    55    38
   15:   50    30    34
   10:   21    10     8
-------------------------
Total:  281   115   240  Total Score = 95,040

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I used Wintest QTC window the first time ever. Boy, that was hard. I didn't get
any QTC right in the first place and screwed the corrections even more. I
recall of handwriting these things easily in the past but now I got so
frustrated that I stopped asking QTC's completely.
Low power is a challenge in any contest nowadays. S&P is just about the only
way to operate. I managed to make only a few short runs. My effort was just a
part time and I spent most of Sunday away and also slept the nights.
Nevertheless a nice contest. Thanks to all and 73, Kari OH5TS