[3830] WAE CW PW7T(PY8AZT) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py8azt@dxbrasil.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW PW7T(PY8AZT) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:33:44 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: PW7T
Operator(s): PY8AZT
Station: PT7CB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 34

   80:   30          68
   40:  307   230   111
   20:  636   684    86
   15:  658   725    84
   10:    5     5     4
-------------------------
Total: 1636  1644   353  Total Score = 1,156,075

Club: Fortaleza DX Group

Comments:

Sorry for lid behavior on low bands, It was hard to copy any below S9 station on
low bands cos a strong power line noise was discovered late on friday. Too late
to fix it. 3,5MHz was useless.

15m. Low total mults, but good rate on 15m.

I noted, besides the traditional Top Ops, almost all were venturing to receive
QTCs. Many asked like: QTC QRS. So, more QTC sent equals more fun for all!

Thanks:
- PT7CB for the opportunity to drive his station again!
- Every European station for the unique and amazing contest!

I hope work you all again as PW7T Mult-Single on Single Side Band WAE.

Best 73, Luc
PY8AZT