[3830] NAQP SSB N6WM(@N6RO) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.tate@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N6WM(@N6RO) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 23:19:36 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oakley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    7     6
   80:   71    13
   40:  179    48
   20:  478    54
   15:   52    17
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  788   139  Total Score = 109,532

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #1

Comments:

Well that was interesting.  It would be nice if the organizers of this contest
could refresh the recommended frequencies to operate this contest.  some
significant changes on 40 have occurred as well as 80m. suffice to say on 40
meters everyone was hanging out between 7129 and 7200. 15 meters was strange
with spotlight propagation to the south east, and not a whole lot else leaving
20 meters as the money, and maybe a bit of 40.  prop not great on 80, lucky to
get a few last mults on 160. But always happy to work all my friends out there
that I can..

Hope all had a great time, I managed to work all 3 modes this summer for NAQP
as a single op, and had a good time.

73 and seeya next time
Chris
N6WM