[3830] SARTG AA8IA SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa8ia@aa8ia.org
Subject: [3830] SARTG AA8IA SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 14:41:43 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: AA8IA
Operator(s): AA8IA
Station: AA8IA

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Toronto, OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1.2

   80:   0     0     0
   40:   0     0     0
   20:  16   160    13
   15:   2    25     2
   10:   0     0     0
------------------------
Total:  18   185    15  Total Score = 2,775

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Figured I'd try and make a few contacts when I had time.   I only checked
10/15/20m.

The first two or three Qs are not in the log.  Sorry guys.  I was having a real
difficult time getting N1MM set up for the Exchanges and it took me a while to
figure out why F2 to send the exchange wasn't working.   Then I had to figure
out why I wasn't transmitting.   I really butchered the first 2 or three.

Wish I would have spent more time on this contest.  Maybe next year.

For whatever reason N1MM kept insisting all my US contacts were 10 points.

Thanks to the sponsors and a special thanks to the ops who worked me.