[3830] SARTG WE4M(N2QT) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2qt@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] SARTG WE4M(N2QT) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 17:29:42 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: WE4M
Operator(s): N2QT
Station: N2QT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:   63   565    18
   40:  202  2390    59
   20:  380  5185    85
   15:   92  1305    43
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  737  9445   205  Total Score = 1,936,225

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was really a lot of FUN. Some neat DX to chase with enough quirky
propagation to be intriguing (at least it was quirky for me). The staggered 24
hour format was great in that it allowed time for family time (and sleep). The
serial number exchange adds to the competion in that you can kinda tell how
other guys are doing. In my case the guy I compare myself to was always ahead
and I just couldn't seem to catch up no matter what.  It was a relief to see he
entered high power this year :)   Lots of new ops this year (or I used the wrong
super check file again).  Nothing broke, spilled or locked up. Not a single
glitch with any of the computers and software I seem to feel I need to operate
a contest.  Beat last years score nicely.

Many thanks to SARTG organization for sponsoring and organizing this contest!