[3830] SCC RTTY VE3YF SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY VE3YF SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 05:50:22 -0700
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: VE3YF
Operator(s): VE3YF
Station: VE3YF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:   18   40    16
   40:  106  230    48
   20:  206  537    59
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:  330  807   123  Total Score = 99,261

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Good Contest, just wish the bands would have been better. So much for good JA
openings in the mornings. 80m very poor here for some strange reason. Lots of
interruptions on Saturday from door to door salesmen. Must get a guard dog
etc.

Thanks to Bernd for the Module update and to Writelog for the update. No issues
found with the software or hardware this time. Looks like I have my probs sorted
out.

Thanks to all that worked me and CU in the next contest.