[3830] YO HF W4PM SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hmmjr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] YO HF W4PM SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 06:28:26 -0700
                    YO DX HF Contest

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

   80:    9     0       9
   40:  211     0      63
   20:   68     0      38
   15:    3     0       3
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:  291     0     113  Total Score = 143,058

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: Ten Tec Omni VII, Ameritron ALS-600 500 watts
Antenna: 53 M center fed wire up 15 M

I only had a few hours to play.  20 meters was very poor in the morning
improving a bit in the afternoon.  I could only hear a very few signals on 15.
I didn't even bother to try 10 meters!  40 meters was very good and produced
most of my contacts. 80 was just too noisy here.  Perhaps if I had a nice yagi
the higher bands would have been better.

Thanks for the contacts.  This was a fun event.

73,
Puck W4PM