[3830] OhQP N2WN Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP N2WN Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 14:34:31 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Grainger County
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   57     33
   40:   67     27
   20:    5
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  139     60  CW Mults = 62  Ph Mults = 41  Total Score = 32,754

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

The mobiles were great and so was the fixed station participation. Always amazes
me how some folks can copy me first call at 30+ WPM or on SSB and others, who
are often much louder don't even catch a part of my call. *sigh* Sounded like a
lot of folks were dealing with QRN big time.

It was nice to hear younger voices and some very polite exchanges, particularly
considering ummm some touchy comments from non-contest stations. Thought KJ8F
did a great job, very friendly as was a YL, who's call I misplaced. Bravo!

Jim was wailing on the key and alway's impresses me with his ability to get 'er
done on the first try. Funny story with my buddy Rick, WB8JUI, tried moving him
to SSB a couple times. His rate picked up as soon as I asked the second time,
maybe that was an omen, we never connected for SENE on SSB, but hopefully the
extra Q's helped!

Beat my 2008 score by a nice margin, which was unexpected. Had hoped for some
15/10 action, but was happy enough with a few 20M QSOs for a change.

K8MR (14), K8DD (8), AE8M (3), W1NN (7), W8O (8), WB8JUI (4)

Hope to catch a bunch of you next Sunday in the Tennessee QSO Party. Don't
forget the Youth Plaque and the new Club score plaque for 2010 along with all
95 counties on!

73,
Julius
n2wn