[3830] SCC RTTY K2DBK SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2dbk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY K2DBK SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 19:58:30 -0700
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: K2DBK
Operator(s): K2DBK
Station: K2DBK

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

   80:   29   57    25
   40:   67  168    42
   20:  111  268    50
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:  207  493   117  Total Score = 57,681

Club:

Comments:

This was my first entry into this contest and I really enjoyed it. I hadn't
really planned on spending much time, but I wound up spending much of Saturday
afternoon and late evening in the contest. Many thanks to the stations who were
patient and listened hard to pull my "peanut whistle" station out of the mud,
and, for those who called me when I was running, thanks so much for your
patience while I dealt with the QRM while trying to pull you out. I look
forward to participating again next year.