[3830] OhQP K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] OhQP K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 04:52:55 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:51

   80:   24     29
   40:   13     26
   20:    4      8
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   41     50  CW Mults = 25  Ph Mults = 31  Total Score = 7,392

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, AL811H, 500W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Was out of town at the
start of the contest and worked four contests when I got home.  Good activity,
particularly by fixed stations.  20M was too long by the time I got home for
many QSOs in Ohio, but some 20M QSOs were possible by backscatter and skip
shortened later.  40M was very good and CW stations held their own against the
SCC RTTY Contest.  80M was a bit noisy.  Thanks for all QSOs, particularly the
mobiles.  Please look for KU8E and myself in the TN QSO Party Sunday as W4AN/M
in many TN counties.  73, John, K4BAI.