[3830] TnQP KS5A SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ks5a@cox.net
Subject: [3830] TnQP KS5A SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 21:08:30 -0700
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: KS5A
Operator(s): KS5A
Station: KS5A

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:
   80:    4                     4
   40:   36                    28
   20:   47     8              43
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:   87     8       0      75  Total Score = 21,175

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Even with part time ops, it was a tough day .... I had my doubts about 20m for
most of the contest.  Deep and long QSB's during most of the afternoon.  If we
were fast, we could catch some peaking and squeeze in a Q.  Other times
required some repeats ... sorry about that.  Several times, I would leave the
shack, do some work around the house and return to hopefully better conditions
.. nope!  Only at sunset did 40m pick up for me, and it was never late enough
for 80m out west.

I was beat out by the EU guys in a lot of pileups ... they must have had a
blast ... good for them.  As for the TN guys ... what a great group!  They
really put on a party.  And, all the mobiles were outstanding - great ears and
mega patience.  There were some tremendous pile ups at the end, and I heard
some great management techniques from those mobiles!  Here's how they lined up
for my Q's:

NY4N (11), W9WI (7), N4ZZ (7), W4NZ (6), K4LTA (5), K4ZGB (5), W4OQG (4),
KJ4BIX (4), W4AN (4), W4SIG (3), KG4VBK (1).

Thanks to all the participants ... it was a great party ... you did good, TCG!

73/Guff
KS5A