[3830] TnQP WF7T/4 SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP WF7T/4 SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 22:55:58 -0700
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: WF7T/4
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T/4

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: Davidson
Operating Time (hrs): 8.25

  160:    9                     9
   80:  106     23             61
   40:  116     78             61
   20:   41      1             22
   15:    2                     2
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  274    102      0     155  Total Score = 159,430

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

This was so fun!

Thanks to TCG for throwing a great party, and thanks to everyone for the
contacts.  Had some really fun runs with some great rates.  I am very happy
with my score this year although I was worried early in since 20M was pretty
dead.  Was it just me? Granted, my antenna situation on 20M is not great, but I
am very surprised I did not hear more.  One highlight on 20M SSB after my sunset
was working KC2TGP at solid S7 while he ran 3W output (so we know 20M wasn't
broken.) 40M was hopping around 4PM local here and stayed that way to the end.
80M, though a touch noisy, was also very productive.  I couldn't really make a
dent on 160M but I barely have an antenna there.  It was just nice to pick up
some more multipliers. Nothing on 10M (sad face) and I think 15M was open West
but heard little.

Worked a bunch of QRP, but it was hard to tell most times since signals were so
great this evening.  Also, great job by the mobile ops.  Wished I had a second
radio set up to follow them more closely...next year for sure:  NY4N(4),
K4LTA(3), W4SIG(3), W9WI(3), N4ZZ(2), W4AN(2)

As well, it is always a pleasure to be called by DX stations, especially on
40M! All my best to DL3GA, DL5MU, F5IN, HA1AG(20/40), OK2EC(20/40)...thank you
all.

Score reported includes a couple hundred bonus points for my two contacts with
K4TCG on 80 and 40M.

All in all, I am grateful to have had the opportunity to chat however briefly
with so many friends from TCG, Thursday Night Madness, Contest University and
the contesting regulars. It is also gratifying to hear new calls not already in
the SPD: Welcome! Thanks for being there and letting me be a part of the fun.
Until the next one...

Awesome time! 73 Brad WF7T/4 Nashville, TN

-----

Icom IC-7600 @ 100W
160M Marconi, G5RV @ 40', Doublet NW/SE @ 35', 20M EDZ E/W @ 30', R5 vertical
WinkeyerUSB/N1MM v10.9.1