[3830] TnQP VE3KZ SO Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3kz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] TnQP VE3KZ SO Fixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 11:26:04 -0700
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: VE3KZ
Operator(s): VE3KZ
Station: VE3KZ

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: Milton,ON
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:   11      0      0       8
   80:   52      5      0      42
   40:  118     19      0      78
   20:   22      2      0      21
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  203     26      0     149  Total Score = 99,089

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

WOW! That was great 9 hour event. Most of the QSO's were with mobiles, K4LTA
with 21, N4ZZ and NY4N with 20 each plus at least a dozen more. The phone bands
were really rough. CW was the only way to keep things going. Worked 83 of the
available 95 counties, 78 for the first time on 40. I'm sure the scores will be
climbing this year. W0BH was in there piling up the score again. Did he break
100,000?
Love this Sunday set-up. As one of the CCO OnQP organizers, I was looking
carefully at how this contest was organized. We need more CW mobiles in April!
We have about 3/4 of the logs submitted to TnQP and the scoring is similar.
Close enough to learn some things.

73 Bob VE3KZ