[3830] NA Sprint CW K3STX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K3STX HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:14:26 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:   74
   40:   64
   20:   55
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I REALLY wanted to break 200 Qs, I have never done that in a Sprint. If only I
didn't take that time to tuck in my kids!!! There were some really big numbers,
I just didn't hear that many people on 40, it was kind of worked-out for me.

Lots of fun, and thanks to NCCC for the NS Ladder Sprint Practice, that really
helps. ESPECIALLY in recognizing calls in jump-balls, after all, how many BGL's
do you know!

paul
TS-850S/ Ameritron AL-811
80 M wire inverted L (55' vertical) and 40/20 fan dipole to Europe up 60 feet