[3830] NA Sprint CW N6AN(@W6UE) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6AN(@W6UE) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:39:51 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: W6UE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

   80:   50
   40:  105
   20:  107
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

I would like to apologize for the hassle I caused the large majority of you by
my choice of name, 911. My intention was to pay homage to the victims of the
events the occurred on 9/11/2001, not wreak havoc with the contest exchange. I
am sorry for the confusion.
Thanks for the contacts. There is nothing quite like the rush of a smooth,
high
speed Sprint QSO.
I think I worked all multipliers heard. No sign of ID, NV, UT, AR, FL, KY, DE,
RI, VT. Only three VE sections worked. Two DX worked, KP2 and LZ.

73,
David N6AN