[3830] NA Sprint CW KU8E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KU8E LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:45:44 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   72
   40:   93
   20:   76
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: South East Contest Club

Comments:

IC756Pro , 130 ft center fed zepp @ 50ft , 40 meter wire vertical

First time I have done low power in a sprint in awhile. My usual loaner amp
from K4BAI is back at his QTH while his two regular amps are being repaired. I
really didn't have high expectations for this one running LP and wire antennas.
I was hoping just to break 200 QSO's and surprisingly exceeded that with no
problem. It was frustrating getting beat out all the time but I kept plugging
away. The SO2V setup on the 756PRO worked well and I was able to switch bands
quickly which I'm sure helped. I'm sure I had more band changes in this sprint
then any I have done in the past. This is still my favorite contest and sure
wish there was more than just two CW sprints during the year.

Jeff  KU8E