[3830] WAE SSB DL1A(@DJ6ZM) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB DL1A(@DJ6ZM) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 00:16:00 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: DL1A
Operator(s): DG5FEV, DJ1YFK, DJ2QV, DO1RTO, DO4DXA
Station: DJ6ZM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: nr Munich
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:   47     0    33
   40:  539   412    75
   20:  866   874    99
   15:  263   329    78
   10:    7     0     7
-------------------------
Total: 1722  1615   725  Total Score = 2,401,200

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

2*FT2000, 2*ACOM2000A, Monoband Yagis 80-10m, see http://www.qrz.com/db/dj6zm

Thanks to our host Toffy, DJ6ZM for putting up with us once again! Like last
year, we used the WAE SSB to introduce some members of the local club to HF
contesting. Condx were rather poor; 10m was quite a disappointment and 20m was
nothing like the previous weekend (SSB Fieldday), where it virtually never
closed during the night.

Congratulations to DR1A and 4O50A (ES5TV) for their record breaking scores!

The usual local noise at our downtown QTH prevented us from hearing some of the
weaker callers. Sorry if we couldn't pull you out of the noise.
Thanks to everyone for the QSOs and QTCs. See you again in the Worked All
Germany contest in October!

73
Fabian DJ1YFK