[3830] WAE SSB 3V8SS(KF5EYY) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, a.chaabane@alpha-engineering.com.tn
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB 3V8SS(KF5EYY) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 03:37:38 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: 3V8SS
Operator(s): KF5EYY
Station: 3V8SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sousse
Operating Time (hrs): 21h47

   80:  215    50    39
   40:  471   352    45
   20:  752   870    40
   15:   75   140    21
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total: 1513  1412   413  Total Score = 1,205,960

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

It was "Aid El Fitr" (one of the two Islamic ceremonies) here on Friday. I
normally spend it with my family and visiting relatives. However, an addicted
contester don't allow himself not to be on radio when bands are burning during
a contest! So, I visited all my relatives during the morning then traveled back
to Sousse city then directly to the radio club.
It was raining on Thursday... I had a look on the weather satellite maps... no
rain is expected anymore... Low bands should be ok with zero sunspots and zero
lightning.
I tried to optimize the operating time between operating and rest taken into
account propagation conditions as I enjoy "comfortable" operation. 15 and 10
were dead on DAY 1, but 15 was slightly opened on DAY 2. Most of the effort was
put on 20.
Glad to meet some Tunisian operators living in Europe! Thanks to all the guys
who called or spotted me! Thanks to the quick QTC takers! CU in the next
contest! ;)
vy73
Ash 3V8SS/KF5EYY
http://www.qsl.net/3v4-002/