[3830] NA Sprint SSB ND0C QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randydvm@iw.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB ND0C QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 21:10:13 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:   3      .25
   40:  29        2
   20:  45     1.25
---------------------
Total:  77     Mults = 32  Total Score = 2,464

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team:

Comments:

Pretty good conditions on 20 - the rotator got a good workout, but that only
lasted for about 1 1/2 hours here, then it was time to head for the low bands
and take my beating.  40 was rough and 80 was about impossible with few
stations heard here.  - Had fun despite the frustration of trying to be heard
through the QSB and QRM with only 5 watts.  As always, I'd like to express my
undying gratitude to those of you that struggled to pull me out of the noise.

Station: Yaesu FT 897D at 5 watts out to 3 el tribander at 48 feet and wires
for 40 and 80.

73,
Randy, ND0C

"You don't have to be crazy to contest with QRP ... but it helps."