[3830] Salmon Run AA8IA SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run AA8IA SOCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 21:45:58 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: AA8IA
Operator(s): AA8IA
Station: AA8IA

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: Toronto OH
Operating Time (hrs): 3.25

  160:
   80:    3
   40:    3
   20:   30
   15:   10
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   46     0       0  Mults = 16  Total Score = 3,444

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I was only able to get on and work a few hours through Saturday and early Sunday
AM.   Too bad, because there were many WA stations on.   Unfortunately, Saturday
evening I didn't manage to get on the air until after all of the WA stations had
moved to 80m.   I missed most of the 40m operation Saturday.  I still managed 3
Qs on 80m, which was nice since the farthest west I had been able to get on 80m
before this was CO.   I thought i worked W6AEA/7 on 80m, but they were very weak
- so I didn't log it.   Managed to get 2 or three stations on 80/40/20/15, which
was really nice.   It was also great to see 15m alive on Saturday.

Thanks to the sponsors and the WA participants.   The WA guys seemed to QRS
without even being asked, which was great.

FT950+80m doublet.