[3830] SAC CW OH2BH(OH2UA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh2ua@oh2u.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW OH2BH(OH2UA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 22:13:24 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OH2BH
Operator(s): OH2UA
Station: OH2BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:  426    47
   40:  593    66
   20:  823    71
   15:  325    60
   10:   82    29
-------------------
Total: 2249   273  Total Score = 1,441,894

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Thank you all for QSO's! It was fun to see some light on high bands after almost
10 years of darkness. Just have to hope that this wasn't the sunspot maximum...
I was also very surprised of the good activity and even on Sunday there was
still stations to work.

There was a lot of changes at OH2BH this year. New ham shack, new cabling, new
radios (pair of FT5000) and new amps (OM-power auto-amps) so even everything
worked fine, I was struggling for the first hours of the contest.

SOAB HP was a great battle again this year. This year the top stations seems to
be maybe closer than ever; e.g. there's about 0,5 QSO's between Kim (OH4A) and I
;) Looks like we really have to wait for log checking before knowing the
standings.

Thanks to Martti, OH2BH and to Leena, OH2BE for possibility to use the station
and great hospitality!

73 de Toni, OH2UA (@Helsinki airport on a way to CU2 for some maintenance work)