[3830] BARTG 75 KI7MT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki7mt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG 75 KI7MT Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:29:07 -0700
                    BARTG Sprint 75 - September

Call: KI7MT
Operator(s): KI7MT
Station: KI7MT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Helena, MT
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:  108
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  108  Mults = 24  Continents = 3  Total Score = 12,312

Club:

Comments:

First off, Thanks to BARTG for putting on the event, 75B RTTY is a great contest
mode in my opinion. Only one complaint, the time was far to short. I would like
to see this test become a 24hr plus event. Compared to a CW test, 45B RTTY
works at a slow pace, now, it's going to appear "Very Slow" :-)

Just back from a summer away from the shack. Had few bugs to work out, but over
all things went pretty smooth. I checked 10m/15m several times, but heard
nothing by way of 75B RTTY.

Was nice to have a RTTY event the week before the CQWW, as it helped me
indentify a few issues that need correcting beforehand.

Tnx for all the Q's and hope to see you in the CQWW RTTY event this comming
weekend.

For those interested, all Q's uploaded to LoTW & eQSL.

Station:
RIG: FT-2000D
Interface: Navigator, by US Interface
SW: N1MM v10.9.3 + MMTTY - FSK
Ant: 20m 4el Bruce Array + 2x Phased Verticals
Tuner: AT5K
AMP: AL-1500 (Ran LP most of the event, did not need HP)

73's
Greg
KI7MT