[3830] CQ WW RTTY KT0DX SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KT0DX SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 16:13:38 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KT0DX
Operator(s): KT0DX
Station: KT0DX

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 25

   80:
   40:
   20:  774  1525      49      79    27
   15:
   10:
Total:  774  1525      49      79    27  Total Score = 236,375

Club:

Comments:

Great contest even with my late start.  Wanted to get home in time for the start
but work keep me longer then I wanted to.  Due to all the wife imposed time outs
I managed to put in 25 hours into it.  Operators were great this year but still
seeing people who call you give the report before you are able to even answer
them.  I also saw a few who would drop their call right in the middle of the
exchange.  It's called contesting not DX chasing..no matter what there is
really no place for it.  Lots of new calls in the log so will be interesting to
see how many logs are turned in for this one.

Big find was with 3 hrs to go I was calling CQ on 14.127 when a call came on
the screen in green (new country and new zone) and it was ST2RA I nearly fell
out of the chair.

Will be in the next one if the man above sees fit to keep me around a bit
longer.  Thanks to all those stations I was able to work hope next year I can
work those stations that called but I could not pull out a good print even with
a new Yaesu FTDX5000.