[3830] CQ WW RTTY KN4QD SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kn4qd@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KN4QD SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 17:26:01 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KN4QD
Operator(s): KN4QD
Station: KN4QD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   29   40      15        6     7
   40:  170  300      37       34    11
   20:  125  302      24       51    20
   15:  119  291       9       52    15
   10:   11   31       0        9     7
Total:  454  964      85      152    60  Total Score = 286,308

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

What a difference a few sunspots make. 15 meters was open very nicely to EU both
days and I spent lots of time on that band collecting mults and 3 pointers. 20
meters was wide open as usual with seemingly wall to wall sigs. 80 meters
wasn't that great for me. I just didn't hear that many sigs but the ones I did
work most of the ones I cam across.

Probably 75% S&P as I never could get much of a run going anywhere except on 40
meters on Friday evening.

Also, I am NOT KN4Q. There were probably dozens of times that guys copied my
call as KN4Q and nothing I could do would get them to change it. Please, LOOK
at what is being sent. Don't just accept the first call highlighted by your
software or the check partial database. This is becoming a real problem for me
in RTTY contests and is very frustrating.

Looking forward to WW CW and hoping for a few more sunspots. See you in the
next one.