[3830] CQ WW RTTY NE1B SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ne1b@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY NE1B SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 20:10:25 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NE1B
Operator(s): NE1B
Station: NE1B

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Hudson, NH
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:
   40:   40   99       9      23    11
   20:   65  187       4      35    13
   15:   11   20       5       7     6
   10:
Total:  116  306      18      65    30  Total Score = 34,578

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Never intended to operate in this contest, but late Saturday nite turned on rig
to check 20 meter conditions and decided to see if my computer and rig
interface would work on RTTY.  I had never been in a RTTY contest before.  The
rig worked and I began making contacts.  Decided to go after DX at the expense
of states. Very happy with the results which included JA contacts. Guess I am
hooked for next one.