[3830] CQ WW RTTY G3LDI SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, roger@g3ldi.co.uk
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY G3LDI SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 06:45:08 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: G3LDI
Operator(s): G3LDI
Station: G3LDI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Norwich, UK
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   53  107       2       26     6
   40:   40   84       3       23     6
   20:  173  424      33       38    15
   15:   85  228      17       38    20
   10:    7   19       0        4     3
Total:  358  862      55      129    50  Total Score = 201,708

Club:

Comments:

I intended to dabble for a few nice ones, but the rain was hissing down
outside so I spent a lot of time at the radio in the end. Repaired my rhombic
this week so was using that. Even received two genuine reports! Propagation not
too bad, managed Arizona on 15 metres, most W7 states on 20 ( no Wymoming though
)
Hard work sometimes with 80 watts, but the rhombic really paid off, except that
had nothing to Africa, or the Pacific.

Yaesu 1000MP, MicroHam II, N1MM
Antennas: 4 wavelength per leg rhombic on 20 metres at 80ft. 80m inv V at 100ft