[3830] CQ WW RTTY N8NOE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8NOE@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N8NOE SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 06:53:16 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N8NOE
Operator(s): N8NOE
Station: N8NOE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  020  021      016     002   003
   40:  096  137      032     016   011
   20:  098  220      019     036   011
   15:  039  080      009     020   009
   10:    0    0        0       0     0
Total:  253  458      076     074   034  Total Score = 84,272

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Being a Mac (OSX) User, I ran and Logged using RUMped & CocoaModem. Had some
Audio issues most of the Time as I jsut put the Shack back together after a New
Wood Floor and had not got everything back in the right place yet. Used N1NM
Logger to help with scoring this one. First time, and I think it's right
anyway. Had a LOT of fun "Once AGN?" stopped so much and it seemed I'd got my
Audio troubles Found. Saw some Calles I knew in the beginning but nobody heard
me, then once running again could not find them. Had a LOT of fun in this as I
always do and did get to work some Known Calls. THANKS ALL for waiting and
sticking around durring the Audio troubles!
73 for Now, Jeff-N8NOE