[3830] CQ WW RTTY K7SV(@NR4M) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryk7sv@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K7SV(@NR4M) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:54:09 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K3NC, K4EC, K4GM, K4ZW, K7SV, N3ZV, NR4M
Station: NR4M

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  504            50      50    19
   40:  943            57      78    26
   20: 1220            48      95    32
   15:  827            36      94    29
   10:   60            11      14    11
Total: 3554   1       202     331   117  Total Score = 5,551,650

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Most of the Goat Farm ops gravitate towards CW, but everyone had a blast doing
RTTY over the weekend. With everything working as well as it did and conditions
being what they were I think our effort was more than we expected! Knocking on
wood, we don't have a lot of trouble with stuff breaking during contests. Some
of that is due to running things conservatively like using 1KW rather than
pushing the amps. Conditions were great. 15 was a bottomless pitt of Europeans.
There was a problem with the receiver we were using to monitor 10M for openings,
so everything we worked on that band was Sunday afternoon. Thanks to all the
great ops for making it such an enjoyable weekend!

RIGS 80/20 K3/2000A - 40/15/10 K3/QRO

ANTENNAS

80 - 4SQ AND 4 EL DELTA LOOP on Eur with the apex at 190ft
40 - 4/4 with top at 190ft & 2 el shorty at 70ft
20 - 5/5/5/5 with top at 160ft and 6 el at 190ft
15 - 5/5/5 with top at 120ft
10 - 5 el at 120ft

4 bidirectional  beverages.