[3830] TxQP W2LHL SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hjkessel08@embarqmail.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP W2LHL SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 18:26:15 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: W2LHL
Operator(s): W2LHL
Station: W2LHL

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    1     0       0
   40:   17     0       0
   20:  130     0       0
   15:    2     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
  UHF:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  150     0       0  Mults = 108  Total Score = 54,600

Club:

Comments:

I can only speak for myself, 40M was a disaster for my location. Different
contests at the same time should have different operating frequencies.
On the other hand,maybe new antennas might help. On the other hand,
I've been on the air for 58 years, so what difference doea it make.
I have always liked the TXQP, I'll be back in '11 G_D willing. Mobiles were
great, as usual. w/o them I wooda stood in bed.
The score includes 6,000 bonus points. Congratulations to the organizers.