[3830] CQ WW RTTY YV5KG(@YV5LMW) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jhonaldana@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY YV5KG(@YV5LMW) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:51:59 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: YV5KG
Operator(s): YV5KG
Station: YV5LMW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Caracas Venezuela
Operating Time (hrs): 42

   80:   18    52        6      11     7
   40:  376  1118       44      56    16
   20:  411  1225       49      39    22
   15:  648  1929       48      58    17
   10:   62   174       14      17    12
Total: 1515  4498      161     181    74  Total Score = 1,871,168

Club:

Comments:

Hello dear Ham information of CQ WW RTTY
   Radios :FT 1000 MP Yaesu
           FT 450 Yaesu

   Antennas: Yagi beam 4 element in 20m, 15 and 10 meter 2 element yagi of
YV5APF home made in Venezuela, in 40 meter slopper, 80 meter slopper all
antennas installed to 18 meter about of graund.

   Interface for operation for SO2R homebrew YV5KG many tnx to the family Abreu
support and many tnx to YY5BJG Jose Gregorio ,YV5AMH ,YV5ZV for help, Weeks
before working with me and yv5kmw antonio in the repair of the antenna beam of
21 mhz and the radio FT 1000 MP tnx YV5ZV.

    During the contest: I present strong noise QRM of electrical fences of
safety and for thunders and the strong rain during 2 nights,The operation since
SO2R is strong to be my first not this opportunity not badly at all the obtained
result .

    At the future it will be employed with filters there happens band that
already designing thank you very much to calling all the QSL card via service
bureau o direct 100 %.

    Tnx all ham fot call in the CQ WW RTTT 2010.