[3830] CaQP W4PM SOFixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hmmjr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP W4PM SOFixed QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 14:20:02 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: SOFixed QRP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.0

  160:    0     0
   80:    2     0
   40:   20     0
   20:   45     0
   15:   38     0
   10:    0     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  105     0  Mults = 37  Total Score = 11,655

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: Elecraft K2 - 5 watts
Antenna: 176' center fed at 55'

Only a few hours to play and main rig was out for repairs so I had to do QRP!
I still say life is too short for QRP.  Lots of activity in this contest.  The
CA boys were doing well with lots of 2,000 to 3,000+ numbers received from
them.  If I could maintain rates just half that I would have found more time to
play. :-) Thanks to the guys who pulled me in and put me in their log.

See you next year in this one with more power and more time.

73,
Puck W4PM