[3830] CaQP W4LT SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4lt@ij.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP W4LT SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 16:43:55 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4LT

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Tampa, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    0      0
   80:    0      0
   40:   10      7
   20:   47    123
   15:   19     21
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   76    227  Mults = 56  Total Score = 29,680

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Fun from a very part time effort.  I like this QSO Party second only to FQP.
Both are very similar.

California SSB Ops, PLEASE remember to send the four letter code for your
county and not just the name of the county.  Most CA ops were sending the name
of the county.  It would make it much easier on us non CA types if you simply
sent the 4 letter abreviation instead of simply San Bernadino, Monterey or
Tulare!  This puts the burden on us to find out the county abreviation for 58
different counties when you only have to send the abreviation for one from your
qth (assuming youre not a roving mobile!)

That way, there is less chance of a typo on our part.

Easier means more efficient.  More efficient means higher scores.

Thanks for a fun time.  My best score so far and I was not even trying very
hard.  Missed only MERC and SUTT for a sweep.  My last QSO at 2 minutes till
the end of the test was LASS!  A sweep?  Maybe next year...

-lu-W4LT-