[3830] CaQP AE1P SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP AE1P SOFixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 18:34:04 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: AE1P
Operator(s): AE1P
Station: AE1P

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:   11     33
   40:   13     39
   20:   84     92
   15:   44     28
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

Almost 50 Q's less than last year, but in 1/2 the operating
time this year.
Missed the sweep by one...
Where was SFRA ?!!

Powerline noise was as bad as ever,walked away from
the radio in disgust a couple of times...I know
my score could have been much better.
Nice to get Stu (W6TA) on 4 bands,along with
several other regular CQP ops...
(N6HA,K6LA,K6NA,ect..THX!!)
Best QP of the year.

I have to thank AE1T,
who I heard with about an hr to go...
he was about 15 Q's ahead of me, Just the incentive
I needed (was tiring of the Buzzzing)
So I jumped on 20m,
found a spot to call CQP and had the best
run of the Qso party in the last hour...182/hr Q rate!
I can't wait to see if I caught him!

Hopefully next year the powerline noise
will be gone...
still a great QP...