[3830] CaQP K7IA SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7iaham@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K7IA SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 19:17:21 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: SW NM
Operating Time (hrs): 11:14

  160:    1
   80:   43
   40:   68     16
   20:   78     58
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  190     74  Mults = 54  Total Score = 38,792

Club:

Comments:

I did better last year in about the same amount of time using LOW power.  This
year there was reasonable 20m skip on Saturday but not much on Sunday.  Only
weak backscatter heard on 15m, so I never checked 10.  Nice to get a Q on 160.

I missed two counties--would have been four, but I picked up two mults back to
back in the final hour I worked.

Thanks to the few out-of-staters who called CQ and identified their home states
in their callsigns, saving some needless calls.

Thanks to all California operators for their activity.  Yours will be a tough
act to follow, but I'm sure Arizona will provide a lot of activity and interest
next weekend.  I'm planning a SO county expedition on the line between Apache
and Greelee Counties.  Hope to see you then!

73,
Dan k7ia