[3830] CaQP W6AQ SOFixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W6AQ@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6AQ SOFixed QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 10:46:31 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W6AQ
Operator(s): W6AQ
Station: W6AQ

Class: SOFixed QRP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    0      0
   80:   22     38
   40:   42     22
   20:  149     21
   15:   85     33
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I made the mistake of going to bed Saturday night at my usual time when 80
meters was still going strong, figuring to get up in the morning and get back
to 20 meters.  Wrong.  At my QTH 20 opened late and none of the bands on Sunday
were nearly as good as they were Saturday.  Oh, well.  Congratulations to the
organizers of this event.  They did an exceptional job!  It's not their fault
that 10 meters was dead as dead can be.  73, Dave