[3830] CaQP VA7DXC SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, david@va7dxc.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP VA7DXC SOFixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 00:54:19 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: VA7DXC
Operator(s): VA7DXC
Station: VA7DXC

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Vancouver, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:
   40:    8
   20:   60     31
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   68     31  Mults = 30  Total Score = 7,890

Club: Orca DX & Contest Club

Comments:

Very casual on-off operation from my high-rise apartment in downtown Vancouver.
Wire loop on the balcony performed very well on 20m and was passable on 40m
with reduced power. Didn't hear a thing from California on 15m all weekend,
only out of state callers.

Only my second time in the CQP. Last year entered phone only with 69 Q's
operating from VE7NSR. Outperformed that this year and was happy that I equaled
my 20m phone count from last year, considering that last years antenna was a 3
el. SteppIR!

73
Dave
va7dxc