[3830] CaQP K6QK M/SCntyExp HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7cw@cableone.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6QK M/SCntyExp HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 07:09:43 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6QK
Operator(s): K6ZH, NN6X, N6EEG, N6ERD, N7CW
Station: K6QK

Class: M/SCntyExp HP
QTH: IMPE
Operating Time (hrs): 26.75

  160:
   80:   81     158
   40:  253     146
   20:  384     467
   15:  173     249
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

At our QTH in the desert, rain is the last problem we expect.  This year, we had
major thunderstorms roll through at roughly 4 AM both Saturday and Sunday.  Of
course, they knocked out the power.  So we ran on backup generator, with no
amplifier, for the first 6 hours on Saturday and 2 hours on Sunday.  We had fun
anyway.  Thanks to all the great ops who hung with us through the thunderstorm
QRN.  Special thanks to all the folks that get on to give us the normally rare
multipliers - there were none this year.

73, Bud  N7CW