[3830] Oceania CW N6RO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania CW N6RO SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 01:30:29 -0700
                    Oceania DX Contest, CW

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Radios: SO2R

  160:    8     7
   80:   27    16
   40:   43    20
   20:   33    21
   15:   50    26
   10:   11    10
-------------------
Total:  172   100  Total Score = 80,100

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Congrats to the OC Contest committee for promoting this event.  More activity
than I've ever seen in 10 years, resulting in a personal best for me, mebbe an
NA record score.

Low bands supplied the QSO points, high bands gave the mults.  15m was great,
and 10m was there in spurts.  Last four hours were slow, with all the PJ
activity, and 20m was still open, but OC had their beams on EU! Last minute
spurt on 160/80m made me happy.

Tnx you OC guys for the QSOs.