[3830] SAC SSB OH4XX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB OH4XX SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 09:25:21 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OH4XX
Operator(s): OH4XX
Station: OH4XX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OH4XX
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:  169    36
   40:  308    47
   20:  602    62
   15:  270    55
   10:    4     3
-------------------
Total: 1352   203  Total Score = 604,331

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This was my 1st SAC SSB SOAB fromhome qth. I have two KLM KT34XA in stack but
just before contest  noticed that stack match had bad relay and had no time to
repair it. Instead running tribander stack had to use single tribander at time,
proapbly not a big differnce after all. Got the 40 meter antenna  repaired at
week and back to tower at Thursday evening. Seem to work just fine. Pity that
10 meters was still in bad shape. Anyways had fun! Thanks for the qsos!

73,'
Mikko OH4XX