[3830] CaQP K6VO(@K6NR) M/SFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6VO(@K6NR) M/SFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 12:41:20 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6VO
Operator(s): K6NR K6RBS AD6OI NJ6N AD7YT AF6GL
Station: K6NR

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH: SBER
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:   28      18
   80:   53     131
   40:  194     233
   20:  358     528
   15:  185     191
   10:    0       0
    6:    0       0
    2:    0       0
--------------------

Club: Southern Orange Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

The SOARA CQP group continued its annual tradition of operating K6VO
Multi-single from K6NR's station in the California desert.  We had
the usual amount of fun, but fought a bad local electical noise all weekend.
There were thunderstorms in the area most of the weekend and we were
off the air for an hour Saturday as one moved over head.

Last year we missed a multiplier for the first time ever - NT.  I am pleased
to report we made 7 NT contacts this year.  Idaho was the rare one this year
with only 3 QSOs.

Many thanks to everyone for the QSOs, especially the DX stations in Europe
and elsewhere - we had a toal of 182 DX QSOs.  Thanks also to the
province of Ontario for 117 QSOs, Texas for 114 and Pennsylvania for 102.

73, Dana - K6NR

Station: K3, AL1200: 1500W
160m inverted L, 80m vertical over 67 radials
40m 4 square, 20m 4L@60', 15m 5l@45', 10m 5l@48'