[3830] Makrothen RTTY KI7MT SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki7mt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY KI7MT SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 15:29:47 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: KI7MT
Operator(s): KI7MT
Station: KI7MT

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: Helena, MT
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:  244
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  244  Total Score = 920,012

Club:

Comments:

Part Time effort, a bit both days. Too many good contests this weekend. OC DX,
SA DX, AZ/PA QSP, was bouncing between logs both days then the PJ's fired up
Sunday which made it even harder to stay focused :-) I've been working 20M's in
the last couple tests (tough going fer a peanut whistle station), looking
forward to working 40/80 in a similar fashion.

Conditions were much worse this weekend than during the CQWW RTTY test, however
there were moments of suprise: DS5DNO calling in with a solid S9+ sig, then ZS2Y
waking me up Sunday morning with a big signal, not to mention the 16K in points
:-). Was nice to catch KG4SS in the test, was the loudest I've heard them all
week even though they are close to us here. CN8KD had a nice signal as well.
Very few JA's this time around. Normally they account for a large portion of
the DX in my RTTY contests, but as said, too many choice contests this weekend.
Would have been nice to have a hundred or so 8K Q's :-)

TNX to the MCG for putting on the event, really like the Grid format, it's like
the Stew Perry without all the classes. TNX to all those who participated.

See ya in the next one.

73's
Greg
KI7MT