[3830] PaQP KE3X Single Op CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP KE3X Single Op CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 16:52:33 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: KE3X
Operator(s): KE3X
Station: KE3X

Class: Single Op CW LP
QTH: Washington, DC
Operating Time (hrs): 3.0

  160:    4     1
   80:   39     3
   40:   23     1
   20:    1
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------------------
Total:   67     5       0         0  Mults = 38  Total Score = 4,856

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just got on for a few hours between gardening chores - bought a few new Heritage
river birches for the yard, on a beautiful weekend in DC.   Score includes 400
bonus points.   Heard some out-of-state NS regulars in there with very high QSO
totals:  NR1X, W1WBB and K1TN with over 300 who beat me out on numerous
occasions.  Probably goofed on a few log entries as I was switching N1MM logger
back and forth between AZQP and PAQP logs.

Our Palisades Radio Club callsign KB3VAU will become K3PRC next week.   73,

Ken KE3X