[3830] CWopsT K1ESE HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hjohnc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K1ESE HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 05:33:07 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1100Z Oct 13

Call: K1ESE
Operator(s): K1ESE
Station: K1ESE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:
   40:  19     19
   20:   7      5
-------------------
Total:  26     24  Total Score = 624

Club: White Mountain ARC

Comments:

This month started out hot and heavy on 40m with 10 QSOs in the first ten
minutes.  Everything went downhill from there.  Went to 20m about 25 minutes
after, but signals were weak in Maine.  After struggling through 7 QSOs in 20
minutes, I returned to 40m for the last few.

While I have a list of excuses ready - QRM, poor condx, low activity, no tower,
no beam, bad attitude :-) - the bottom line is that I ended up with a little
over half of last month's QSO count for today's AM session.

Still, lots of fun.  Hoping things will be better for the PM session.

Memorable contact - Quint KG4QW at Gitmo on 40m.

Thanks to all that called and answered.

73 de K1ESE
John