[3830] AzQP KE7DX Cnty Exped LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke7dx@marketemporium.com
Subject: [3830] AzQP KE7DX Cnty Exped LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:56:42 -0700
                    Arizona QSO Party

Call: KE7DX
Operator(s): KE7DX
Station: KE7DX

Class: Cnty Exped LP
QTH: AZNVO
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  171    148      0  Mults = 58  Total Score = 28,520

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Great fun operating portable from Fools Hollow Lake State Park near Show Low
(Navajo County).  I worked all 15 Arizona counties, so I'll bet there'll be
plenty of others who did so!  Enjoyed working DX from the other contests:
Scandinavia, Britain, South America, Oceania, and the EU Sprint.  Oh yeah,
plenty of PA stations too!  A highlight was talking Jim KB6TAL/7 into a short
visit while he was mobile in the county.  We showed off our setups & told a few
tales.  Thanks to Jim and all the other mobiles for their activity!  It really
paid off!  Thanks to Owen, AK7AR, for hosting the W7SA operation in Pima
County.  They did a great job, with over 1KQs.