[3830] AzQP W0BH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] AzQP W0BH Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:39:31 -0700
                    Arizona QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 0.7

   80:
   40:   3       4
   20:   2      10
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   5      14      0  Mults = 10  Total Score = 340

Club:

Comments:

Score includes 100 point bonus for working W7SA.

After all the fun last year, I was really sorry to miss most of the AZQP this
time around.  I had a weekend Flight Instructor Refresher Clinic which kept me
in the chair for 16 hours, but it was a chair with no radio!

On Saturday evening, I listened for awhile and helped a Hesston College student
from Pennsylvania work both the AZQP and the PAQP.  Signals faded quickly to AZ
and she only worked one station in AZ, while PA was booming in.  On Sunday, I
got home with one hour to go, and this time signals were terrific on both 20
and 40.  Ten out of fifteen mults in 42 minutes speaks well of the coverage.
Congrats to a number who got the sweep this year.

I do have to thank the AZ gang for giving me such a warm welcome. It was fun to
hear the familiar calls from last year, and I hope to find you all again in
2011!

73, Bob, w0bh