[3830] WAG IZ3NVR Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz3nvr@ultradx.com
Subject: [3830] WAG IZ3NVR Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 07:13:35 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: IZ3NVR
Operator(s): IZ3NVR IZ3ALW
Station: IZ3NVR

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Treviso JN65EP
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0      0       0
   40:   39      8      20
   20:    0      1       1
   15:    2      0       2
   10:    0      0       0
----------------------------
Total:   41      9      23  Total Score = 3,450

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Very poor score by my side...we just decided to take part as M/S at the last
moment trying to invite my dad IZ3ALW to have fun with me contesting in WAG.

I operated CW while my dad operated SSB...we operated only few hours so the
final number of qso is not so high. Mainly used 40m because of the difficulty
to hear and log DL stations on higher bands without having a nice beam .... 40m
were always crowded and finding a place to call CQ was pretty difficult and,
when I succeded in doing that, I have been jammed by other stations wanting me
to leave them the frequency.

If someone asks before if the frequency was in use and NO ONE replies... so the
frequency can be used by the operator asking for qrl !!!! There is no reason to
go on sending "QSY QSY" or a series of dots over the station calling CQ TEST
just to make the freq clear and then use it instead of the previous station !!

Well, for the other aspects the contest passed well and we hope to increase the
score for the next year...thanks everybody for the partecipation.

SET UP:

- FT-857D
- FT-450
- MFJ 941E