[3830] WAG HA1AG(@HG6N) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAG HA1AG(@HG6N) SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 10:45:41 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: HA1AG
Operator(s): HA1AG
Station: HG6N

Class: SO CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  166             25
   40:  213             25
   20:   45             24
   15:    6              6
   10:    9              8
----------------------------
Total:  439      0      88  Total Score = 115,896

Club:

Comments:

It was just a part time fun-chasing activity via the remote. I took effectively
Sunday off due to family commitments (only 4 hrs activity of the 15 possible).

10m was fun, too bad I didn't have more time to participate. I even tried a few
mult moves, tnx guys. Sorry for missing the Saarland (Q) on 20 for the 3band
sweep. Next time I will try 15m with an antenna connected for the change.

If DL1DTL reads this: what about a 3B class instead of AB only for SO's
similarly to SP-DX? This is a fun contest from HA, but short skip on 15/10
occurs only once per solar cycle!

I'm wondering how many of my fellow countrymen will declare LP ;-)

73, zoli

Ps: IV3AZV I will long remember...